The 2018 8th Annual Tri-State Diversity and Leadership Conference aims to providing a platform for dialogue on inclusion and diversity-related issues that impact this region.
We will also recognize the contributions of numerous corporate, small-business, academic and community leaders who have championed the value of diversity as a business imperative in our state. Their leadership has fostered organizational change, instilled commitment, encouraged advocacy, and sparked innovation that have positively impacted the work environment and health of our communities.
Topics of Discussion/Sessions
The 2018 8th Annual Tri-State Diversity and Leadership Conference offers an exciting schedule of concurrent sessions intended to address Diversity and Leadership. The Conference's Program Committee has organized a program with over 20 concurrent sessions, covering a wide range of Diversity and Leadership topics that include
- Diversity Program Success Stories
- Current Diversity Trends and Issues
- Women In Leadership
- Diversity Councils and Affinity Groups
- Glass Ceiling Issues
- Business Case for Diversity
- People of Color in Leadership
- Measuring Diversity Program Effectiveness
- Disability Issues
- What is Leadership
- Qualities of a Good Leader
- Keys to Developing into a Leader
- Management vs. Leadership
- Leadership Styles
- Developing Skills for Leadership
Register now and Tap into the Power of Diversity!