Most Powerful & Influential Women
2017 Award Winners
Tell a Friend
Tell a friend or colleague about the 2018 Conference! Enter their email below and we'll let them know!
Leadership Excellence Awardees
The National Diversity Council seeks not only to uphold and promote the principles of leadership but also seeks to recognize those individuals who personify those principles. The Leadership Excellence Award is designed to recognize individuals of who have made a difference through their achievements and exemplify the ability to excel in their field.
Sort A-Z by:
Sorry, no results found. Please try your search again.
- Has had a significant impact on their organization
- Collaborate well with other people and organizations
- Continually develop self and others
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Holds a senior executive position (i.e., VP, SVP, EVP, C-Suite) within his or her organization
- Submit individual's name, company name and job title (if applicable)
- Submit, in bullet point form, the reasons why the individual should be considered based on the criteria listed above
- Forward your submission(s) to [email protected] or fill out the form below
Takes you to National Diversity Awards