We've got a thousand reasons why, but click here to see the "top" reasons you should attend this year's conference.
Tell A Friend!
Tell a friend or colleague about the 2013 conference! Enter their email address and we'll let them know!
2013 Most Powerful and Influential Women of the Tri-State Area
Submit your nomination for the 2013 Most Powerful and Influential Women of the Tri-State Area
Criteria to be considered:
- Provides leadership excellence in the public and/or private sectors
- Sustains a record of accomplishments and/or contributions to field of work throughout scope of her career
- Has clout within her organization in terms of significant impact on revenues, profitability, and/or direction of the organization
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence
To submit an individual for consideration:
- Submit individual's name, company name, job title, and email.
- Submit, in bullet point form, the reasons why the individual should be considered based on the criteria listed above.
Submit Your Nomination online below or in WORD document format to Sofia Reed at [email protected].
The deadline to submit nominations is August 17.